2018 Pool Opening Price List
Above Ground Prices
Up to 21’ -$275.00
24’ to 30’ -$315.00
15’x24’ to 15’x30’ -$320.00
16'x32' to 18'x33' -$340.00
In Ground Prices
Up to 18'x36' -$385.00
Up to 20'x40' -$420.00
Up to 20'x45' -$485.00
IF POOL IS LARGER THAN 20’x45’ CALL FOR RATE
*POOL SIZE IS BASED ON LONGEST AND WIDEST POINTS
Additional Charges & Services
Cover Pump Down: If cover has water, leaves, or debris there will be an additional charge of $75.00 per ½ hour of removal
If water level is not sufficient to start filtration system there will be an additional fee for the return visit.
Baquacil Chemicals are NOT included in Prices
We Offer Weekly Pool Cleaning and/or Chemical Service. Ask for a proposal when booking your opening.
**PRICES APPLY TO MIDDLESEX COUNTY ONLY. CALL FOR PRICING IN OTHER AREAS. **
A TRIP CHARGE MAY APPLY OUTSIDE THIS AREA.
MAY BE MADE WITH CASH, CREDIT OR CHECK. CREDIT CARD NUMBER MUST BE GIVEN AT TIME OF BOOKING REGARDLESS OF FINAL PAYMENT METHOD. IF NO ONE IS HOME TO PROVIDE ALTERNATIVE PAYMENT METHOD YOUR CREDIT CARD WILL THEN BE CHARGED.
*THE ACT OF BOOKING YOUR JOB IS AN AGREEMENT TO PAY THE CHARGES STATED ABOVE FOR THE POOL OPENING (AND RETURN VISITS TO COMPLETE OPENING IF NECESSARY). THE PRICE QUOTE IS BASED ON THE INFORMATION YOU, THE CUSTOMER, HAS PROVIDED. IF INFORMATION IS INCORRECT, OR ADDITIONAL SERVICES ARE REQUIRED, THE CHARGES WILL BE ADJUSTED ACCORDINGLY.
ADDITIONAL WORK, SUPPLIES OR PARTS WILL HAVE ADDITIONAL CHARGES.
1. FILL POOL TO OPERATIONAL LEVEL (MID-SKIMMER) BEFORE SCHEDULED DATE OF OPENING
*IF PUMP CAN’T BE STARTED BECAUSE WATER IS TOO LOW A RETURN VISIT WILL BE REQUIRED. ADDITIONAL CHARGES WILL APPLY
2. ALL EQUIPMENT MUST BE LEFT IN PLAIN SIGHT OF POOL
3. ACCESS TO POOL, GATE UNLOCKED & DOGS INSIDE
4. ACCESS TO ELECTRICAL OUTLET
5. RUNNING WATER.
6. ACCESS TO CIRCUIT BREAKERS AND TIME CLOCKS THAT CONTROL POOL FILTRATION
SYSTEM AND GAS LINE FOR ANY POOL HEATERS.
IF A RETURN VISIT IS NECESSARY IT IS THE CUSTOMERS RESPONSIBILITY TO CALL THE STORE (732-287-5406) TO SCHEDULE THE RETURN VISIT. RETURN VISIT WILL BE ADDITIONAL CHARGE.
Pool Opening Inclusions
- Remove and Fold Pool Cover. Cover will be left on pool deck unless otherwise instructed. We cannot enter your home to store or retrieve equipment. *See above for possible additional charges.
- Re-assemble and start filter system.
- Install ladders, dive boards, skimmer baskets, return fittings, and fill spouts if necessary.
- Add opening chemical treatment. *Baquacil chemicals are not included in price. Please have Baquacil Oxidizer on hand or when scheduling opening ask us to bring required dosage.
- Light pilot on pool heater. *If heater cannot be started, a return visit will be required. Please call to schedule return visit if necessary, additional charges will apply. *If applicable.
IT IS VERY COMMON FOR POOLS WITH COVERS FALLEN IN, MESH COVERS AND POOLS CLOSED WHILE DIRTY TO BE COMPLETLEY GREEN OR ALGAE INFESTED. WE WILL ADD *ADDITIONAL CHEMICAL TREATMENT TO HELP CLEAR WATER. THIS WILL REQUIRE A *RETURN VISIT TO VACUUM AND OR BRUSH AT A LATER DATE.
Cover will be folded as is.
We will not put covers under deck or in attic. Cover will be left on Pool deck, near pool, garage or shed at customers request
(as long as shed is large enough not to potentially damage cover)
We are not responsible for water drainage from cover after folding, so keep this in mind when advising us on a place to store it.
- Additional chemicals and return visits will be an additional charge. Chemicals will be priced same as in our store.
- If a return visit is necessary, it is the customers’ responsibility to call 732-287-5406 to schedule.
- Failure of pool equipment to operate or any leaks found will require a return visit with replacement parts/products. Standard service rates and parts/product pricing will apply.
STANDARD SERVICE RATES ARE $150.00 PER HOUR IN MIDDLESEX COUNTY.
MINIMUM CHARGE $150.00
AFTER 1ST HOUR $37.50 PER 15 MINUTES
*No warranty expressed or implied. Prices subject to change without prior notice.